Retreat Recap

That was interesting. I've never done anything like that before. Sat in a big room full of people and talked and talked and talked about comics for three days. Don't know that I was ready for it at first, honestly, but by the end I felt like I was able to make a contribution. Sometimes things went super fast, other times points were belabored. Loeb gave me a lot of shit, which I took in stride, and turns out he's a sweetheart. Loved meeting him. Fraction cried a few times, which was kind of pathetic, but what are you gonna do? All in all, I was really excited about all the new books we talked about and that my WOLVERINE ideas survived without being ripped apart or shot down. Excelsior!

1 comments :

Colton at: 9:39 AM said...

I wouldn't worry too much about Loeb giving you shit, he was great once, but not so much any more. Glad to see you survived your first retreat, and look forward to seeing more of your work at Marvel.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive