Signings This Week

SCALPED #1 and THE OTHER SIDE #4 are both due out this week, so I'll be doing a couple of signings. The first one is Thursday, January 4, at Elite Comics in Overland Park, KS. I'll be at Elite from 11 am to around 8 pm, so drop by and get your limited edition SCALPED poker chips. On Saturday, January 6, I'll be signing at Astrokitty Comics in Lawrence, KS, along with fellow comic creators Tony Moore, B. Clay Moore, Jeremy Haun and Seth Peck. The festivities at Astrokitty began at 1:00.

Elite Comics
11842 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS
(913) 345-9910

Astrokitty Comics
15 E 7th St
Lawrence, KS
(785) 856-8607

2 comments :

Shane White at: 12:24 AM said...

Well just so you know, I'm reevaluating my comics career. Scalped was quite excellent.
You both compliment each other nicely. I'm just in awe of Guera's art though...he puts so much in. Is there a way to see more online?
It's the first time I've read your work, and it hits hard like Deadwood. Great ending.
I'll be around for awhile.

=s=

Jason Aaron at: 6:43 PM said...

Thanks, glad you liked it.

If you check out my page on MySpace, there's a slideshow with some art from upcoming issues.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive